Courses offered by IIMs - MBA, PGP, EPG, PGP-FABM, PDGHRM, PGPPM, etc.
Check institute-wise IIM shortlist dates and status for MBA admission 2021. Read to know all about IIM shortlist and selection process for 2021-23 batch.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) as the flagship program across all its 20 institutes. The PGP offered by the IIMs was renamed as MBA degree programs after the IIM Bill was passed in Parliament in 2018.
Apart from PGP/MBA courses, the IIMs offer a range of Executive MBA, One-Year Diploma, Ph.D., and certificate programs. In fact, the IIMs offer over 72 management courses at Post Graduate, Executive and Doctoral levels, and various other part-time and certificate courses.
IIM admission for the 2021 batch of MBA and other courses will begin to post the declaration of CAT 2020 result in the second week of January. Candidates planning to pursue MBA from the IIMs must know about the courses offered by each IIM to choose the most suitable course and specialization.
In this article, we will share details of all IIM courses including:
- Popular PGP/PGDM courses offered by the IIMs
- All IIM courses and their duration
- Eligibility criteria and exam score required to pursue IIM courses
In the last six months, the IIMs have launched various long-term and short-term management programmes in emerging and niche domains to cater to the demands of the rapidly changing job market and business world. Some of these domains include Liberal Arts, Analytics, Family Business, AI-powered Marketing, Communication Strategies, etc. To know more about the newly launched courses by the IIMs, refer to the list below:
IIM Courses: Eligibility Criteria and Exam Score Required
Eligibility criteria for IIM Courses:
- The candidate must be a Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the minimum marks required is 45% in aggregate in Graduation
- For courses other than the flagship PGP, work experience is also a mandatory requirement. The duration of work experience varies for different courses.
Exam scores required:
For admission to IIMs’ PGP and EPGP programs, the candidates are required to appear in common management aptitude tests. Given below are the entrance test scores required to pursue IIM courses.
CAT, GMAT, EMAT (for IIM Kozhikode)