IFHE Hyderabad - ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) is a Deemed University established in 2008. It offers offers a number of programmes in the field of Law, Management, Engineering and Architecture via four of its schools, namely:
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- ICFAI Tech School (ITS)
- ICFAI Law School (ILS)
- ICFAI School of Architecture
Recognized by the UGC, IFHE Hyderabad is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). It has received the NAAC Accreditation A+ Grade.
IFHE Hyderabad is spread across 91-acre lush green sylvan campus with a built-up area of over 16 lakh sq. ft. The campus is equipped with latest state-of-art technology and is Wi-Fi enabled. It is a fully residential campus with separate hostels for boys and girls. The campus is also equipped dining halls, indoor & outdoor sports, gym and cultural clubs. The on-campus library has a collection of 75582 books and documents.
IFHE Hyderabad Highlights
Year of establishment
Modes of education
Full-time and part-time
Number of courses offered
18 courses in 4 streams
Highest & Average salary offered (2019)
IFHE Hyderabad Courses
Rs 7.02 lakh
Rs 7.10 lakh
Rs 3.20 lakh
Rs 10 lakh
Rs 3 lakh
BBA-LLB and BA-LLB
Rs 12.12 lakh
Rs 3.40 lakh
IFHE Hyderabad Admission Process
Admissions for different courses is done in different cycle. While MBA admission process begins in October, admission to BTech, BBA, BSc and other undergraduate courses take place in April.
Check course-wise admission criteria of IFHE Hyderabad below:
- BBA admission is based on marks scored in previous qualifying exam
- MBA applicants need to have a valid score in CAT, MAT or CMAT test scores. Additionally, applicants can also apply via IBSAT (conducted by IBS Business School) followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Admission to BTech and BSc programme at IFHE is based on a valid score in ATIT (conducted by the university). BTech students can also apply via JEE Advanced
- Admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM is offered based on a valid score in ILSAT and ILSAT (PG) respectively
- Candidates seeking admission to BArch must have a valid score in NATA or JEE Main Paper-II
IFHE Hyderabad Placements
ICFAI Business School (IBS) has an impressive track record of placements. All the IBS campuses have 99 per cent placement record for their on-campus placements. For the year 2019, the average CTC offered was Rs 7.32 lakh per annum. The highest CTC recorded was Rs 50.23 lakh per annum, an international placement.
Top recruiters include ABSYZ Software Consulting, HCL Technologies, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, HDFC AMC, Pharma ACE Analytics, Hero FinCorp, HSBC Technologys, ICICI Bank, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co, ICICI Prudential, Apollo Pharmacy, AXA Business Services, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bharti Airtel Services, Bharti AXA, Bajaj Capital, Indusind Bank, Sarthena Advisors, Taj Hotels, KPMG Global Services, Knowcraft Analytics, TCS and Tata Technologies among others.