JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Instructions & COVID-19 Safety Guidelines by NTA
JEE Main exam day instructions and COVID 19 guidelines by NTA: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct JEE Main 2021 exam for the April session in computer-based mode. Candidates going to appear for the test must go through JEE Main 2021 exam day instructions and guidelines issued by the NTA carefully to avoid any last-minute mistakes or confusion.
NTA has released JEE Main 2021 exam day instructions and guidelines along with JEE Main admit card 2021. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there are some protocols that the authority has set in place which are to be followed strictly by all candidates. JEE Main exam day instructions & COVID-19 guidelines by NTA is mentioned in the third and fourth pages of the admit card. Read the article below to know JEE Main exam day Instructions & COVID-19 safety guidelines by NTA.
Latest: JEE Main 2021 April application form released
JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Instructions and COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Before entering the exam centre
- Before reaching the centre, candidates must enter required details in the undertaking in legible handwriting and paste the photograph at the given space except for
signature which he/she will be required to do in the presence of the Invigilator. They should ensure that their left-hand impression is clear and not smudged.
- Candidates must carry any one of the valid issued by the government
- Candidates must bring a PWD certificate if claiming relaxation under the PwD category, including COVID-19 undertaking as per required format.
- For the drawing test of BArch students, the candidates must bring all their Geometry set and all other required items. Watercolours on the drawing sheet are not allowed.
Things not allowed inside the examination hall
- Any electronic gadgets will not be allowed
- Shoe/footwear with thick soles and garments are not allowed
- No candidate should adopt any unfair means, as strict action will be taken against such candidates. The exam centre premises will be under CCTV surveillance.
Things to be provided by NTA inside the examination hall
- Five Blank paper sheets for rough work. Candidates must write their names and roll number at the top of the sheet and must drop in the designated drop box without fail before leaving the examination hall.
- A duly filled admit card should be put deposited in dropbox after the end of the examination. Failure to do so may result in non-evaluation of answers.
COVID-19 safety measures
- Candidates have to wash their hands with soaps and with hand sanitiser at the entry
- Hand sanitisers will be available at various locations in the centre
- Candidates will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry. In order to stop chances of UFM being used in the examination, the candidate is expected to wear the freshly provided mask at the centre. The candidates will be required to remove the mask brought from home and use the mask provided at the centre only.
- At the time of entry, the filled-in Undertaking on Admit Card and body temperature using thermos guns will be checked at the centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning the bar code at the admit card.
JEE Main 2021 Admit card Download Instructions
- The admit card has four pages – Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self-declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, page 2 has “Important instructions for candidates” and page 3 and 4 have “Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19”.
- The candidates must download all the four pages
- Candidates must visit the allotted exam centre a day before the exam to see the arrangements so that they do not face any problem on the exam day
- If your religion/customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit the centre early for thorough checking
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without JEE Main admit card 2021, valid ID proof and proper frisking
- Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) will be carried out without touching the body
Candidates must carry only the following items to the JEE Main 2021 exam centre:
- Admit card along with Self declaration (Undertaking) form downloaded from JEE Main 2021 website(a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen
- The additional photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
Entry and Exit rules:
- As a precautionary measure for COVID-19, candidates should reach the centre before the reporting/entry time mentioned in the admit card
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre after the gate closing time
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination
- Candidates will be permitted to move in and out of the hall one person at a time only
- After completion of the test, candidates must not leave their seats without the permission of the invigilator. They must wait for instructions.