What Is the XAT Exam?
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a National-level Management Entrance Examination conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes. Apart from XLRI and 10 other XAMI members, over 700 B-schools accept XAT scores for admission to their post-graduate management programmes. The XAT question paper consists of 100 MCQs from Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. XAT exam is conducted on the first Sunday of every January.
XAT 2022 exam is expected to be held on January 2, 2022, and the registration process will begin in the second week of September. The exam is conducted online at different test centres in 72 cities across India. XAT cut-offs for XLRI’s PGDM-BM programme is usually around 95 percentile for male candidates and 92 percentile for female candidates.
XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria for XAT is given below. To be able to appear for the exam, it is mandatory to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university
Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree or waiting for their results are also eligible to apply
Top Colleges Accepting XAT Scores
Apart from XLRI, Jamshedpur, XAT score is accepted by 11 members of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) and over 800+ other MBA institutes in India. Below is the table of XAMI member institutes.
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR)
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University
- Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’s University, Kolkata
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Sciences (XIDAS)
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
- St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology